Friday, April 3, 2009

Those Who Get Ink

What type of a person am I because I have tattoos? What kind of people actually get tattoos anyway? Are we reckless, mean or crazy? Maybe we are social deviants; and maybe not.

I find it very interesting how there is a general label placed among those of us who have body art, of any kind. The reality is that there is no type, any color or gender rule either. Sure, we may be the kind of people who are more inclined to take risks, but that could be anybody if given the right circumstance.


Here’s a label for ya, NO, we are not all Bikers and what’s the deal with that anyway? I would love to be a biker, to own a bike (sport and/or cruiser) and go ride with the wind in my hair and feel free as a bird. What a rush and why are bikers considered to be so scary? Yes it is true that most bikers have tattoos, but not all do and while I am on the subject, they are not all thugs either!

Believe it or not we really are just about anyone you could imagine. We are your neighbor, co-worker and even your boss. And yes, we are the kind of people you want as your friend, we do have feelings, oh and morals too; really. That’s a shocker I know, breathe in a paper bag if you need too its okay no ones looking.

Free your mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment