Sunday, February 1, 2009

Tattoo Stories

We all have stories to tell, don’t we? Of course we do, and I’d like to hear yours.

Every choice we make begins somewhere, and as I mentioned previously in So You Have a Tattoo, Why did you get it? I began my tattoo travels long ago on a whim. I knew I wanted one, but hadn't really researched the process, not to mention that I really didn't have the funds at the time, to get it done professionally. That was a mistake I learned from and corrected, when I was able to afford to, with pleasing results.

I was lucky, no damage done. I got a great cover up at a respected establishment, and have a beautiful, although hidden from plain sight, piece of body artwork; positive results received.

There are, however, those individuals who have not been so lucky and who must live out there lives with a tattoo gone bad story; a mistake made that may not necessarily have been their choosing. Then there are those who's story is one of, let's say, absence of knowledge in establishments or possibly lack of sense in a really bad tattoo choice.

It must be admitted that alot of those stories make for some interesting and memorable (for those of us not personally involved) conversation and laughs.

Ever heard the stories of a tattoo artist pissed off?

No comments:

Post a Comment